RESISTOFLEX LINED PIPING
ASME Class: 150,300
Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Features & Benefits:
- Pipe and fittings liners have a heavy wall thickness and are made from raw resin at our North Carolina manufacturing facility
- Pipe and fittings are rated for continuous full vacuum service up to 225°F
- The Resistoflex ThermalokTM process locks the plastic liner in the metal housing, resulting in the liner and metal housing acting as one monolithic unit, even during frequent thermal cycling. Inherently stiff liner remains tight against the housing interior throughout its lifespan.
- Polypropylene has shown good abrasion resistance on fine slurries, such as fly ash. Third party testing indicates that Resistoflex Polypropylene liners will outperform rubber liners by a factor of four, giving enhanced service life.
- Resistoflex Polypropylene lined pipe and fittings are delivered to site ready to bolt-up, with no expensive, time-consuming, or equipment-dependent fabrication procedures.
- Polypropylene has excellent chemical resistance to a broad spectrum of acids and caustics.
- Good release properties to fight scale buildup
- Weld free construction reduces NDE costs.
- Straight lengths available up to 20 ft.
- Resistoflex pipe and fittings comply with the requirements of ASME B31.3 and ASTM F1545-15a