Forged Steel Body/Ball and Ends
Negates the issues of porosity, shrinkage, cavities and cold pour issues that can be experienced with cast valves, reducing the need for onerous NDT (Non Destructive Testing).
The ball pivots on precision aligned top and bottom trunnions allowing the spring assisted seats to mvoe in and out against the ball. This promotes LOW OPERATING TORQUE even at higher pressure, and bi-directional sealing ability.
Stem and Sealant Injection
All valves include stem sealant injection points as standard, while 6″ and above also include seat sealant injection fittings. COMPLIANT WITH API 6D.
Double Block and Bleed
Allows body cavity to be vented with the ball ni the fully open or closed position.
Internal Plate Trunnion Option
This eliminates the need for the lower ball trunnion to penetrate the body cavity and virtually ELIMINATES POTENTIAL LEAK PATH.
- Body available in A105N, LF2, F304, F304L, F316, F316L, F51, F53, F55 and high alloys
- Stem available in above materials or with ENP on A105N and LF2.
- Seat Material RPTFE, Nylon, Devlon, PEEK.
- Seals Viton A/B AED, HNBR, NBR etc.
- 2″ through 40″
- 50mm through 1000mm
- ASME Class 150 through ASME Class 2500