In the early 1960’s, HOKE took the industry by storm, introducing the GYROLOK® tube fitting. To this day, the design features offer unique advantages and benefits to users that are unmatched in the industry.
Key GYROLOK® Design Benefits:
1) Controlled Ferrule Drive and Sizing Angle
• Avoids risks associated with over-tightening and allows for multiple remakes
2) Butt Seal
• Provides an extra level of protection against leaks
3) Special high tolerance NPT thread specification
• Ensures maximum thread engagement for a safer, more robust connection
Materials supported are 316 SS, Monel, Inconel 625 and 825, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Duplex 2205, Super-Duplex 2507, 254SMO and Brass. Available in both Metric and Imperial sizes.
Precision Pipe Fittings
A complete line of precision pipe fittings are available from HOKE featuring NPT or SAE ends. Configurations include nipples, couplings, adapters and reducers as well as elbows, tees and crosses.